[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

combat sports USA -

isleseeya

just did this again for like my 7th time ( link / website has some pictures as well and video i believe of what its like ) ..this time for my son's bday party this past weekend

its pretty awesome ( those living in NJ in particular may want to check it out )

COMBAT SPORTS

although if you capture the flag you may want to pass it to a kid as running about 450 feet uphill , carrying the gun in the cold air is a good way to get wiped out ...took me half a day to recover ...but did win that game which is most important thing :D

Man, that looks like fun! I've played indoor laser tag, which I thought was pretty lame. I've also played outdoor paintball, maybe five times or so (including last weekend when I played for first time in maybe ten years), that's always a blast.

How many people did you need at this place in order to have your own private field? At paintball on Long Island, we only needed 10, but the fields were a little smaller than I was hoping for - basically when the whistle blew to start each game, you could already see the other team through the woods maybe 50-75 yards away, and you were typically engaged in gunfire with someone within literally 60 seconds of the starting whistle. I've played in more rural settings (Poconos) where the fields were much larger and there was more of an element of sneaking around before you engaged in battle, I enjoyed that more.

Man, that looks like fun! I've played indoor laser tag, which I thought was pretty lame. I've also played outdoor paintball, maybe five times or so (including last weekend when I played for first time in maybe ten years), that's always a blast.

How many people did you need at this place in order to have your own private field? At paintball on Long Island, we only needed 10, but the fields were a little smaller than I was hoping for - basically when the whistle blew to start each game, you could already see the other team through the woods maybe 50-75 yards away, and you were typically engaged in gunfire with someone within literally 60 seconds of the starting whistle. I've played in more rural settings (Poconos) where the fields were much larger and there was more of an element of sneaking around before you engaged in battle, I enjoyed that more.

hey

You can do it two ways ...they have open sessions , so you show up with a bunch of friends and they will pair you up vs a bunch of other guys ...normally its 20 vs 20 ...sometimes more ( biut thats normally for kids parties ) ...or if you have ebough people ( and i have not done it this way yet ) you can rent it privately just for your group ( split up in teams )

its really a good time ...and no pain involved ( paint balls can really hurt and sting )