[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

your league? who's helpin? who's killing you?

allthumbs

helpin" is ishii, baez.

killing me is dimitri young (i just picked up lee stevens. which shows how empty 1b is despite the accepted concept that "there's plenty of 1bmen always out there").

dempter is a piece of junk so far.

how about you?

vince april 27

Pujols, Odalis Perez, Ishii, Buerhle before today, Konerko, Danny Graves, Esteban Yan, Ray Durham are all doing really good for me.

I've dropped Wade Miller, Joe Mays, Andy Pettite and Moises Alou after holding him for the whole season!!

Players just not helping but I'm holding onto are Jermaine Dye and Juan Gonzalez. Too good to waive but this waiting around for them to get off the DL is getting on my nerves.

I wish I would have picked up Eric Gagne. I had the chance in all of my leagues but I wasn't sure who the Dodger closer would be and now he's long gone........

Here's who's helping me:

Eric Gagne (Waiver wire - Thank you! Thank you!!)

Roy Oswalt (Draft pick)

Tim Hudson (Draft Pick)

Pedro Astacio (Waiver wire: Coors no more!)

Junior Spivey (Waiver wire)

Paul Konerko (Drafted: breakout year)

Shea Hillenbrand (Drafted)

Here's who killin' me:

Robby Alomar (hit something, you bum!)

Billy Wagner (I'll kill him myself if he blows another save)

Moises Alou (The Fred Taylor of MLB)

Puddy Rodriguez (Mr. DL all of a sudden)

[ 04-29-2002: Message edited by: dcgangstas ]

Guest FlyPattern

Friends asked me late to join in on a 12 team AL/NL league. Computer draft. I did have the smarts to reorganize the computer player rankings...so:

Helpin' me are Pedro, Buerhle, Padilla(Waivers!!), Odalis (Waivers!!, Gagne (Waivers!!), Rivera. You are right to assume I have the best staff. My offense started woefully across the board.

Adam Dunn's slow start has been my big hurt worth mentioning. I have Burrell but he is just OK.

Now, I picked up Austin Kearns, Danny Bautista, Carlos Guillen and Juan Encarnacion on waivers.

Also, just landed Thome in a trade for Percival. I had 4 closers.