[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker to start

Randall

He should probably rest and rehab for next year. Perhaps he's afraid Denver will cut him if he doesn't redo his contract and wants to show he can still play.

Broncos declared WR Brandon Stokley, QB Darrell Hackney (3rd QB), WR Taylor Jacobs, RB Mike Bell, LB Ian Gold, DT Isaac Snell, DE Larry Birdine, and DE Paul Carrington inactive.

Javon Walker will start with Stokley out of the line-up. Jamie Winborn will play in place of Ian Gold.

I think it's a given at this point that Walker will have to renegotiate his contract in order to remain with the Broncos, but I have a feeling that he will.

As for this year, it's too bad things worked out the way they did because I get the sense that he's not as concerned about how much money he's going to make next year as he is with proving to his teamates, the fans, and the Broncos oranization that's he's worth the money they paid him this year. Although he's gotten some bad press over his contract situation in Green Bay, I get the sense that he's a good kid. He's definitely got elite talent, so hopefully he'll be able to turn it around next season.

I think it's a given at this point that Walker will have to renegotiate his contract in order to remain with the Broncos, but I have a feeling that he will.

As for this year, it's too bad things worked out the way they did because I get the sense that he's not as concerned about how much money he's going to make next year as he is with proving to his teamates, the fans, and the Broncos oranization that's he's worth the money they paid him this year. Although he's gotten some bad press over his contract situation in Green Bay, I get the sense that he's a good kid. He's definitely got elite talent, so hopefully he'll be able to turn it around next season.

He is a good kid. He was working a on a rookie contract and wanted elite money, started holding out and the team said they wanted him to show he was worth it a second year. He came back in. If he hadn't gotten hurt he would have been paid.

His agent said the team offered to redo his contract if he ended his holdout but the team never said that was true.

When he got hurt things went downhill from there. I think he got bad advice that he shouldn't have taken.

Hasn't he refused to lower his contract? That could be touchy if he takes bad advice again.