[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is LSU a Dynasty?

Rockerbraves

Right, Kansas State beat them. Oklahoma still got a shot at LSU despite not being the conference champion. BTW, Big Ten #2 knocked off Kansas State in the Fiesta Bowl.

And this year's Stanford team that beat USC didn't even go to a bowl. :D

Does this mean USC sucked? No what it tells us is that the 2003 Oklahoma team must have been one hell of a team to overcome a late season upset and still be ranked ahead of USC in the BCS rankings. As proof just check out what has happened to the loser of the SEC Championship game.

Edited by Rockerbraves

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still doesn't change the fact that LSU beat a 2nd place Big 12 team.

So why do you want a playoff again?

Are you saying that a Hawaii deserves to be in the playoffs say over Georgia because they won their conference and Georgia didn't. How would that be fair to say Georgia since they never had a chance to play against their conference champion?

Depends on the playoff format. If I had my way (a 12 team system, with 6 automatic berths for BCS Conference Champions and 6 at larges) then both would have got in. If it's a 4 team system, which you advocate, I would say neither get in, because Hawaii wasn't a top 4 team, and Georgia didn't win their conference, in my opinion.