[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if Six Video's Got Burned.

CarryTheRock

This is a write up on a buddy of mine they did for his local paper.

More...

What are you watching today? Before the Super Bowl game I mean? My friend Dale is going to be watching all of the Patriot Super Bowl games today leading up to the game. Ya see, Dale has over 3100 NFL games on video (mostly on VHS not transferred over to DVD yet). More than 20,000 sporting events in all recorded in the last 20 years. Last I talked to Dale about the subject it sounded as if his house looks like the TV department at Best Buy with all the recording going on. If anyone from the NFL happens to read the Tribune in Northern Colorado we will see if they are serious about those “do not duplicate” warnings they throw at us.

It's something he and his father did before his father died young and he kept doing it. His wife left him over it once but she came back.

Edited by CarryTheRock