[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have I got the flu?

polksalet

Had the same thing two weeks ago. I drank (no exaggeration) one and a half gallons of water with lemon juice on Sunday and over a half gallon of orange juice Monday. Sweated like twiley's avi was in the room with me both nights. Woke up Tuesday and felt good enough to go to school and spread the disease back to the good children who brought it to me. We normally have about 95-98% attendence but these past two weeks have been in the 80% range.

Sickness is good. Thins the herd and makes the survivors tougher. Hang in there friend. :wacko:

Edited by The Holy Roller

Well I didn't go, they wouldn't let me show up.They were afraid I would make them all sick. I was walking out the front door when I smashed into the wall of the bathroom. I honestly thought I was walking out of the house, Gessh, I knew then couldn't make it 200 miles to their office. It appears the good people at the board are going to waive me though with the most I will be doing is a phone interview. Either way, by 2 pm tomorrow I will know something. Oh yeah, fever is down to 101.5.

I think I've run the gauntlet. Freezing cold to roasting hot. Terrible cough to sinus congestion to nose that WILL NOT stop running with a fever every day. Felt better yesterday than I do today.

Good deal with the phone interview,hang in there Polk.

No joke, my lips are split badly , are leaking blood, and I have what appears to be mild burns on random parts of my body.

Polk, sounds like your severely dehydrated which is a symptom of having the flu. If you cannot rehydrate your body, your gonna have to go to the hospital for a few bags of saline.

Keep drinking! Pedialyte or Gatorade will do the trick if it's not too late.

Polk, sounds like your severely dehydrated which is a symptom of having the flu. If you cannot rehydrate your body, your gonna have to go to the hospital for a few bags of saline.

Keep drinking! Pedialyte or Gatorade will do the trick if it's not too late.

I have ben having some vicious scours and am no doubt losing a lot of liquid through sweat as well. However today I am sure I have drank over two gallons of juices and water and lost very little anally and I haven't been sweating very much. I swaeted maybe 5 minutes early this morning maximum. Now last night at this time it was really bad. When I finally could pee it looked like flat Doctor Pepper.

awesome, apparently the zpack and cough syrup is working. Unfortunately because they are working I can't lay down without hurling MONSTER pieces of phlegm. I kid you not these thins look like warmed up miniature buttermilk scented moon pies. Oh how this sucks.

awesome, apparently the zpack and cough syrup is working. Unfortunately because they are working I can't lay down without hurling MONSTER pieces of phlegm. I kid you not these thins look like warmed up miniature buttermilk scented moon pies. Oh how this sucks.

Hurling those big chunks of phlegm out of your lungs is a good thing polk. It's bad when they fill your lungs and you cannot get them up and out. Keep hacking and get that poison out of your system.

And drink some chicken soup. It really does help you feel better.

Get better polk.