[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Network Cable Unplugged

Double Agent

I put a new cable in Wednesday. I'm downloading another set of drivers right now. If this doesn't work, I'm going to install another network adapter. Right now I'm using the one built into the motherboard. I've got some PCI cards laying around. Hopefully one of those will work.

I put a new cable in Wednesday. I'm downloading another set of drivers right now. If this doesn't work, I'm going to install another network adapter. Right now I'm using the one built into the motherboard. I've got some PCI cards laying around. Hopefully one of those will work.

There you go. The network adapter on the MB os probably causing the problem. You still might just try cleaning the contacts in the port. Gently scratch the surface with a knife or something.

At least once a day on my office computer I get this message. It takes about 2 minutes for the modem to reboot and reconnect. I've updated drivers, switched out modems, everything I can think of. Any suggestions?

By modem, you mean cable modem I take it? Isn't your PC connected directly to a wall jack as opposed to a cable modem?