[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your president's staff

Duchess Jack

I think I am in the minority in that I could be happy with Obama, Hillary or McCain.

okay, maybe not happy... but I'm thrilled that it won't be Rudy.

Of our three viable options, I like Obama best and I'd like to see him run with Edwards.

as most of you know, my political knowlege is pretty limited - but with that being said - I’d be interested in seeing a Cabinet something like this…

Secretary of State: Sen. John McCain

Secretary of Defense: Senetor Jim Webb

Secretary of the Treasury: Mike Bloomberg

Attorney General: Tom Daschle

Secretary of Homeland Security: Gen. Wes Clarke

Secretary of the Interior: Gov. Kathleen Sebelius

Secretary of Health and Human Services: Gov. Huckabee

Secretary of Agriculture: Sen. Lincoln (Arkansas)

Secretary of Veterans Affairs. Rep. John Murtha

Secretary of Energy Al Gore...

Secretary of Commerce Ron Paul

Heck... I'd even find a place for Arnold... and maybe Richardson... nah.. but definately Arnold

I've never been less interested in a Presidential Election. I don't like any of them...except Huckabee (and that was only because of the Fair Tax...which never would have passed anyway).

At this stage in my life, my big concern is keeping my taxes at a minimum. I honestly don't care about any other nation but ours. Obama's "save the world" mentality makes me think my taxes are going up. Other than that, I like the guy. I can't stand Hillary. McCain is a hero but he makes my eyes hurt when he speaks.

I've never been less interested in a Presidential Election. I don't like any of them...except Huckabee (and that was only because of the Fair Tax...which never would have passed anyway).

At this stage in my life, my big concern is keeping my taxes at a minimum. I honestly don't care about any other nation but ours. Obama's "save the world" mentality makes me think my taxes are going up. Other than that, I like the guy. I can't stand Hillary. McCain is a hero but he makes my eyes hurt when he speaks.

How very "We the People" of you!!!!!

Love how people put free market principles ahead of democratic ones.....absolutely amazes me.

To address the previous post:

Bill Richardson would make an excellent Representative to the UN.

How very "We the People" of you!!!!!

Love how people put free market principles ahead of democratic ones.....absolutely amazes me.

To address the previous post:

Bill Richardson would make an excellent Representative to the UN.

so are you saying that most people dont vote for personal reasons and benefits? i think that the majority of people vote for who or what is most beneficial to them first. and then look at other more encompassing issues.

Edited by dmarc117

:wacko:

Do you know of anyone with a family to support that doesn't. Get real Shiz. Any man worth his salt looks at his family's bottom line before worrying about those expecting a handout.

Edited by Double Agent