[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEST BASEBALL WEBSITES

Maulers16

Thanks to Kansas State for directing me to an appropriate forum to discuss baseball. Anyway, looking for opinions on which sites offer the best drafting tools, etc for fantasy baseball. Last year I used Ron Shandlers Baseball HQ - good stuff, but ended up in the middle of the pack in our 12 Team NL ONLY league (7th place). Similar to where Baseball HQ ended up in the LABR-NL race - 8th out of 13. So looking to see what products my fellow Huddlers use.

I despise magazines since they are published in December..

Any thoughts appreciated - hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!!!

off the top of my head, try:

www.rotoworld.com

it's free, has good to excellent up to date injury notices and updates, and really, really, updated depth chart info.

if you're willing to pay:

www.rotowire.com

when it was free, a long, long, time ago, it was a step better than rotoworld. get another opinion about rotowire before you sign up.

for sortable stats:

www.mlb.com

for cheatsheets, cbssportsline, and sporting news will have something in late feb, early march. cbs has rankings by position available at their site. it's the last update (mid sept) they published in the 2002 season.

anyway, that's a start.

meanwhile, i'm always looking for another site, too.

hope this helps.

vince