[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Excel help

MrTed46

Here's what I just found from MrExcel.com. Hope it works for you:

Activate the comment, right-click the grey edge of the comment, and select Format Comment from the short-cut menu displayed.

In the Format dialog, activate the Colors And Lines tab, and in the Fill section pull down the Color drop-down, and choose Fill Effects.

In the Fill Effects dialog, activate the Picture tab, and press the Select Picture button, and choose the picture object.

That's if the object is a picture. Is it????

Edit: I just did it successfully but had a few struggles, so a couple more tips: 1) delete any text that appears in the upper left corner of the tex box; 2) resize the box to the appropriate size for your pic; 3) click on the 'Lock Picture aspect ratio' box after adding the pic, before clciking 'OK' to close the Add Picture section of the Format box, and 4) go back to 'View' and click the 'Comment' box to deselect it - otherwise your pic will appear all the time, And you only want it when you scroll over, right?

One more question for you - is this for personal use, or is there a business application? Hmmm...I've never considered a business use for putting a pic in a comment box. thanx for expanding my world today....

Edited by Coffeeman

Here's what I just found from MrExcel.com. Hope it works for you:

Activate the comment, right-click the grey edge of the comment, and select Format Comment from the short-cut menu displayed.

In the Format dialog, activate the Colors And Lines tab, and in the Fill section pull down the Color drop-down, and choose Fill Effects.

In the Fill Effects dialog, activate the Picture tab, and press the Select Picture button, and choose the picture object.

That's if the object is a picture. Is it????

Edit: I just did it successfully but had a few struggles, so a couple more tips: 1) delete any text that appears in the upper left corner of the tex box; 2) resize the box to the appropriate size for your pic; 3) click on the 'Lock Picture aspect ratio' box after adding the pic, before clciking 'OK' to close the Add Picture section of the Format box, and 4) go back to 'View' and click the 'Comment' box to deselect it - otherwise your pic will appear all the time, And you only want it when you scroll over, right?

One more question for you - is this for personal use, or is there a business application? Hmmm...I've never considered a business use for putting a pic in a comment box. thanx for expanding my world today....

Worked thanks!

Personal use...nothing worth mentioning. But a cool concept!