[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speaking of credit reports, on the heals of WV's post....

rocknrobn26

yeah do the triple advantage and make sure your info is accurate...

I've found all sorts of inaccuracies when I ordered my credit report a month ago and I even see a delinquent account that is over 7 yrs old that was paid in full that hasn't been removed yet...if you don't stay on top of it, they seem to not bother..

also they have an area in the dispute dept. where you can see the date when a trade line will be removed...

and soon enough I'm going to have to fish out that thread that was posted about a year ago that had to do with purchasing a trade line....

it's amazing all the options that are available..

yeah do the triple advantage and make sure your info is accurate...

I've found all sorts of inaccuracies when I ordered my credit report a month ago and I even see a delinquent account that is over 7 yrs old that was paid in full that hasn't been removed yet...if you don't stay on top of it, they seem to not bother..

also they have an area in the dispute dept. where you can see the date when a trade line will be removed...

and soon enough I'm going to have to fish out that thread that was posted about a year ago that had to do with purchasing a trade line....

it's amazing all the options that are available..

TY! :wacko:

I have used truecredit.com in the past and have been very happy. I used that site to do my disputes and never had a problem. They are owned by Transunion I think, but they offer a package for doing all three. Give it a look and compare.

I have used truecredit.com in the past and have been very happy. I used that site to do my disputes and never had a problem. They are owned by Transunion I think, but they offer a package for doing all three. Give it a look and compare.

Thanks, Skip! Did you have more info on Niagra? :wacko:

Thanks, Skip! Did you have more info on Niagra? :wacko:

Well, most of what I was going to tell you has already been posted in your thread. I will still give you a call though. Maybe tomorrow night as I am just to busy to call right now. This is just a quick huddle break for me.

Well, most of what I was going to tell you has already been posted in your thread. I will still give you a call though. Maybe tomorrow night as I am just to busy to call right now. This is just a quick huddle break for me.

Be waitin' to talk to you.