[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darcy Tucker

Hugh 0ne

Guest Azazello13

what's with all the low sh*t, you know? hip-checking people in the knee, taking out a guy's feet sending him into the boards. at least be a MAN and throw a shoulder or an elbow or something, you little bey-otch.

Guest Azazello13

didn't catch any of the game tonight, just the replays. but it looked like tucker got a little somethin' back tonight...although it didn't look dirty at all (alfredson hit him in the shoulder, not really from behind) and tucker just spun awkwardly into the boards. nevertheless, the leafs were b*tching like sissies about it aftwerward. this is just the kind of situation they had in mind when they coined that old cliche about living by the sword...

I'm called a dirty player," Tucker said. "I should have the same rights as guys like Steve Yzerman and (Washington's) Jaromir Jagr. What happens if I break my neck on that play?"

With his left arm in a sling, Tucker said that while he didn't believe Alfredsson was trying to hurt him, he contended that a penalty should've been called.

"The thing that's most disappointing is that we lost the game last night on a play that was very difficult to understand," Tucker said. "I don't have much more to say. The league's not going to do anything about it."

Asked if he'd spoken to Colin Campbell, the NHL's disciplinarian, Tucker said: "He's too smug to talk to anybody. Why would he talk to me?"

What a Megan Fox bag. :D