[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

redwings.cup . . . we get the idea, man

policyvote

Dude, I'm as huge of a Wings fan as anyone, but do we really need four new threads about how the Wings just beat the Blues? I'm not mad, and I'm not trying to start anything--just putting forth some constructive criticism.

Peace

policy

not looking for your critism constructive or otherwise. ... each of my posts has a different concept, idea, and presents a unique forum for discussion... don't respond if you don't care to.. i certainly do not care, especially today.. the day TRUE wings fans (you?) celebrate being 1/2 way to the 2002 cup.

Okay, yes, your posts are all different in that one is "Hasek outplayed Johnson, so the Wings beat the Blues", another is "Shanny had a good game, so the Wings beat the Blues", and the other one is a poll asking whether the Wings beating the Blues was truly an ass-whooping, or just a solid victory. I was wrong on the exact number, but there were multiple Wings-Blues threads before you even posted these new three.

But they all bottom line at, "Yay, the Wings beat the Blues"--you really should have made one big thread, and jsut forgot about the poll--or just replied to existing threads, for that matter.

Peace

policy

Some people are simply not gracious winners. My opinion is that talking smack is allowed during the series, but when the series is over, there is nothing more to say, because after all, the winning team did all the talking. Clearly, redwings.cup suffers from some kind of inferior complex that he feels the need to post a million topics in an effort to garner attention.