[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly, its your lucky day

Clubfoothead

Guest Azazello13
HUGH ONE:

redwings.cup:

Great signing by the Flyers.

Unless he doesn't get along with Cechmanek and Roenick.it's primeau that's the real cancer on that team, IMO. you wanna talk about a trade that will immediately turn your team from an overachieving team with tons of heart into an underachiving squad of whining losers? how about sending rob brind'amour packing for keith primeau?

Guest ds1616

Couldnt agree more with the Primeau for Brind'amour comment. Primeua has been a malcontent wherever he goes. I hated that trade from day 1. brind'amour may have bad hands, but his intangibles were very valuable. All I know is that John Leclairs days of floating through center ice with one hand on his stick, are over! Hitchcok got Brett Hull to play two ways which is very encouraging, but he has his work cut out for him here with these dogs. The players cried about the coaching and that they wanted change, they may have shot themselves in the foot because Hitchcock is a great coach who actually makes players do two things that are unheard of in sports anymore.....work hard and be accountable!!

Azazello13:

HUGH ONE:

redwings.cup:

Great signing by the Flyers.

Unless he doesn't get along with Cechmanek and Roenick.
it's primeau that's the real cancer on that team, IMO. you wanna talk about a trade that will immediately turn your team from an overachieving team with tons of heart into an underachiving squad of whining losers? how about sending rob brind'amour packing for keith primeau?Good point. Brind'amour is probably laughing right now as he prepares for the Conferenece championship. BTW, I was only referring to Cechmanek and Roenick in regards to the problems he had with Belfour and Modano, not because either Cechmanek or Roenick are troublesome players.

I recall reading where cechmanek let in a goal & skated over towards the bench during a playoff game. he proceeded to rip his teammates (undoubtably in a thick eastern block accent) about their failings. The next day in practice they were all taking pot shots at his head. Nice stuff. Roenick, on the other hand, is a great team guy. :D

redwings.cup:

I recall reading where cechmanek let in a goal & skated over towards the bench during a playoff game. he proceeded to rip his teammates (undoubtably in a thick eastern block accent) about their failings.  The next day in practice they were all taking pot shots at his head. Nice stuff. Roenick, on the other hand, is a great team guy.      :D

He was imploring his team to actually play a little defense, show some heart, and maybe a little desire. I totally agree with him, but he should have saved it for the locker room instead of doing it center stage.