[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Storms in DELMARVA

cliaz

All the DELMARVA huddlers - how is everyone doing after those storms? Last night was crazy, it felt like we lived on an artillery range and there was some guy standing outside our windows with a strobe light. I can't believe we didn't lose power. There are tons of down trees, all of the creeks and rivers are flooded and my yard looks like a swamp.

Oh and for all of you huddlers from different parts of the US - DELMARVA is the 51st state in America. It's where Virginia, Delaware, and Maryland all converge. That little peninsula on the other side of the Chesapeake Bay that looks like Maryland is called the DELMARVA peninsula.

I thought the same thing. There was a period of about 10 minutes where the thunder just did not stop. It all started with a blast of wind well above hurricane force and then the sky opened up. We lost power here for about 9 hours and we almost never lose it. Thankfully there was no damage to anything here.

I thought the same thing. There was a period of about 10 minutes where the thunder just did not stop. It all started with a blast of wind well above hurricane force and then the sky opened up. We lost power here for about 9 hours and we almost never lose it. Thankfully there was no damage to anything here.

Yeah Virginia got nailed hard last night. I am surprised we didn't lose power. At one point, i'm sitting on the front porch, watching small tree branches blow through the air.