[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Online Sit N Go Tourneys

bigmike4969

Lately all I have been playing on bodog is sit n go tourneys. Menudo posted a topic a while back here that I have been using as guide, though I agree with others in this older topic about going all in with AA/KK cause more often than not everyone else folds.

But lately it seems like I sit waiting and waiting to get a hand, and the longer I wait/fold the more I watch others chip stacks increase. Usually I make the top 5 by playing to this strategy but I am usually on the very short end of the chip stack (unless I doubled up earlier) and then start making desperate moves in order to increase my stack, more times than not to no avail.

Is there any advice you can give me on how to improve when I get in this situation? I thought about opening up my game and playing a bit looser but I think this will end up costing me in the long run.

SnG's are difficult because there is a lot of luck and timing involved. It has been my experience that in the long run, making the right decisions in SnG's will pay off more than playing too loose and too overly aggressive.