[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

George Carlin on XM Radio all day tomorrow.

Randall

"Nail one Wall Street Banker to a cross every week and you'll see drug traffic derecline immensely"

:wacko: I think he's on to something here.

Right he says we need to sell capital punishment as a form of entertainment.

"Burning people at the stake, sponsor Kingford Charcoal." :D

HBO Comedy had been running a lot of George in the past several months, I wonder if they knew something.

He said he went in the hospital because he felt bad. He did have heart bypass operations, but had heart problems. Didn't seem long term. Probasbly a coincidence.

The show they are running today has a lot of interviews(being in the Air Force, a DJ, etc) and old and new stuff. In the military with Lenny Bruce. In the beginning he tried being a bland comedian(the next Danny Kaye), but then pushed the envlope.

Interesting show.

HBO Comedy had been running a lot of George in the past several months, I wonder if they knew something.

HBO tonight has a lot of his stuff going on. I have my DVRset as I'll be in and out all night. Check it out.