[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best online (free) sites showing stats 3+ yrs?

BeeR

NFL.com is about the best I've seen and OK but lacking - eg they don't show recep's or recep yds for RBs on their list of top performers along the other "main" stats; you have to drill down and it gets old going back and forth after awhile. Any place online that has it similar to how FF mags do it?

Rotoworld.com

Just type in the player you are looking for and BAMN!!

I'm not sure if you'll get a web site your looking for as it would be considered competition for TheHuddles draft guide.

Edited by tazinib1

OK stupid question time I guess - where the flip are the stats on Roto? I see injuries, depth charts, news....ie everything but.

And no offense to DMD or the glory that is thehuddle.com, but unless I'm missing another link, they have everything sorted by year, not by player, ie 07 is all in one place, 06 is another link etc. I'm looking for something where when you click on a player's name, they show stats for at least 3 years prior....kind of like NFL.com does it but w/a better selection of stats as I mentioned initially.

Edited by BeeR

ok when you go to rotoworld, you have to type in the players LAST name you want in the PLAYER SEARCH bar. When you find him, click on him and scroll down. You will see his entire career before your eyes. Its perhaps the best player update site on the net IMO. Awesome for IDP's as well.

Edited by tazinib1

OK stupid question time I guess - where the flip are the stats on Roto? I see injuries, depth charts, news....ie everything but.

And no offense to DMD or the glory that is thehuddle.com, but unless I'm missing another link, they have everything sorted by year, not by player, ie 07 is all in one place, 06 is another link etc. I'm looking for something where when you click on a player's name, they show stats for at least 3 years prior....kind of like NFL.com does it but w/a better selection of stats as I mentioned initially.

Click Stats, then under 2007 Statistics, there is a link for the 2005-2007 rolling 3-year stat file in Excel. It is alphabetic by player with separate rows for each season. Obviously, not all players have three rows, as they only played 1 or 2 seasons.