[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oil ideas

Front Row

I really enjoy listening to Bob Grant show on the AM station, For those of you not familiar he is quite the old timer and offers a perspective from our greatest generation's pov.Bob Grant

Last night he had a caller suggest two rather profound ideas to combat the current energy crisis.

1. We should sell off our oil reserves at current market value, an estimated 800 million barrels we purchased for an average cost of $24; creating a massive profit for the country and driving the global cost down. When the bottom falls out of the market, we purchase the reserves back at a much lower cost.

I know you can shoot the idea full of holes , but at least it was creative. :wacko:

This one made me chuckle.

2. Make a deal with Mexico, for every illegal immigrant here now , mexico sends us 1 barrel of crude. Violla, at least a Hundred Millions barrels!!

:D

Edited by Front Row

IThis one made me chuckle.

2. Make a deal with Mexico, for every illegal immigrant here now , mexico sends us 1 barrel of crude. Violla, at least a Hundred Millions barrels!!

:wacko:

I'm pretty sure this was originally Michael Savage's idea. I heard him rant on & on about this on the radio one time.