[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hasek vs. Roy, a statistical look

redwings.cup

thougth this was interesting enough to post. Dominator vs. St. Patty very even, statistically, thus far in the playoffs.

Patrick Roy 9 Wins 7 loss in 16 games.2.45 GAA, 3 Shutouts and .908 save percentage

Dominator Hasek 9 wins 4 losses in 13 games, 2.45 GAA, 3 Shutouts and a .902 ave percentage

Here they are:

UPCOMING GAME SPLITS

ROY

SPLIT GP GS W L GA GAA SV SV% SO

At Home 8 8 5 3 18 2.25 194 .915 2

HASEK

On Road 5 5 4 1 15 3.11 113 .883 0

Now that's telling...

Bronco Billy:

Here they are:

UPCOMING GAME SPLITS

ROY

At Home 8 8 5 3 18 2.25 194 .915 2

HASEK

On Road 5 5 4 1 15 3.11 113 .883 0

Now that's telling...

Take away the St. Louis game where he gave up 5 and Hasek's numbers would look a lot better.

Foosball God:

A one game abberation against a series of Roy sucking ass. :D

Roy's personal sexual tastes shouldn't have anything to do with this.

Hasek is vulnerable on the road, Roy is tough at home. Based upon how the Avs had had a lot more jump than the Wings so far, Hasek is going to need to completely stand on his head. I don't know if he can do it on the road.

Unless, of course, you are counting on a 2nd hat trick from McCarty...

Bronco Billy:

Hasek is vulnerable on the road, Roy is tough at home.  Based upon how the Avs had had a lot more jump than the Wings so far, Hasek is going to need to completely stand on his head.  I don't know if he can do it on the road.

Actually what bodes well for the Wings is the fact that their big names haven't even got it going yet but we were still only a goal away from leading 2-0.

Foosball God:

Actually what bodes well for the Wings is the fact that their big names haven't even got it going yet but we were still only a goal away from leading 2-0.

That's because they're too f'n old. Take away their Metamucil & Geritol and those Wings forwards are so old it's amazing that they can actually still skate. I won't even go into taking away their Depends - and the Detroit media blames the stains on the ice & the smell on the octopi thrown out...

Guest Azazello13
Foosball God:

A one game abberation against a series of Roy sucking ass.    :D

they have the same GAA throughout the playoffs. if you're going to throw out hasek's game with 5 against, then throw out one of roy's. and you've still got equal GAA.

and considering roy let in exactly 1 goal in games 6 and 7 combined, i think it's quite a stretch to call that "a series of sucking ass".

Foosball God:

Bronco Billy:

Hasek is vulnerable on the road, Roy is tough at home.  Based upon how the Avs had had a lot more jump than the Wings so far, Hasek is going to need to completely stand on his head.  I don't know if he can do it on the road.

Actually what bodes well for the Wings is the fact that their big names haven't even got it going yet but we were still only a goal away from leading 2-0.I wouldn't count on the Wings big names getting it going. Federov and Robitaille have been the invisible men on the score sheet in the playoffs and Shanahan was only productive in the Blues series once Pronger got hurt.