[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Connectivity help needed

MojoMan

I have a non-networked Toshiba Qosmio connected via Verizon DSL.

I'm running Norton 360 in the background.

This AM, out of the blue, I get a "The page cannot be displayed...To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, then click "Diagnose Connection Problems..." message when I try to connect to any website via IE, Safari, and Firefox.

Does anyone have any non-smartass advice?

TIA

Turn off Norton's and try again. If it works, turn it back on. If it fails again go to Norton's website and see if there are any similar problems.

+1

If Norton 360 has a built-in firewall you might need to turn it off. Also, once your subscription for Norton runs out get rid of it. Install AVG or one of the other free/very cheap ones. H8 is probably the best to ask in this area, however.

It is just possible that you had a glitch in service. You may want to cycle (reboot) your DSL router. Also, things completely out of your control like network DNS issues can affect your connectivity.

It is just possible that you had a glitch in service. You may want to cycle (reboot) your DSL router. Also, things completely out of your control like network DNS issues can affect your connectivity.

Or make sure its ON. I've done that a few times with my cable modem. I go online and can't connect and freak out only to look at my modem and see blank lights lol.