[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rankings

BigTen

Other than CBS, is there any other sites with player rankings out yet? ESPN does not have theirs on the site yet. Been doing fantasy hockey for 5 yeras now but other than magazine there has not been anything out their that I have found helpful. IMHO, hockey is the best sport and gets the least media coverage.

Guest Azazello13

that's actually one of the refreshing things about fantasy hockey -- the lack of information overload, the way there is with baseball and especially football. any schmuck with a computer can get tons of eckspurt FF info in seconds, and i think that levels the playing field quite a bit. fantasy hockey is still unpopular enough that the cream always rises. or so i like to tell myself, since in the 3 leagues i've participated in over the last couple years i've never finished anything but first.. :D