[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Trade Help

Before the season I got offered Phillip Rivers and Tony Romo for tom brady, passing up on that was a big mistake. The same person is now offering me Phillip Rivers For Marshawn Lynch and Todd Heap, I play in a league with two starting QB's. My Current QB's are Matt Cassel, Matt Schuab and John Kitna. The rest of my team looks like this..

Wide Recievers- Greg Jennings,Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson,Donte Stallworth,DeSean Jackson

Running Backs-Ryan Grant,Marshawn Lynch,Michael Turner

Tight End- Antonio Gates, Todd heap

K's-Josh Scobee, Mason Crosby

Def-Green Bay, Minnesota.

My brother is also talking to me about a possible trade for Aaron Rodgers.When I get details on that I'll post them. Thanks A lot.

Edited by Avalanchefan2319

How many RBs do you guys play? If 2 then you are very THIN at RB, and losing Lynch is going to hurt you even more. Turner won't be a stud all year. You can get a much better QB for Lynch. Rivers isnt awful by any means, but he isn't a great QB either. I am not sold on Heap(injury prone), so losing him isn't that big of a deal IMO. I would seek another trade.

If you have time...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=257652

Alright what about Aaron Rodgers for Calvin Johnson and Reggie Williams. I was also thinking about maybe proposing Aaron Rodgers and Willis McGahee for Michael Turner and Calvin Johnson and then pick up Vincent Jackson from the free agent pool.Im just taking this into consideration. Or should i just ride out the storm with my current QB's? Some Suggestion would be nice.

Edited by Avalanchefan2319

Alright what about Aaron Rodgers for Calvin Johnson and Reggie Williams. I was also thinking about maybe proposing Aaron Rodgers and Willis McGahee for Michael Turner and Calvin Johnson and then pick up Vincent Jackson from the free agent pool.Im just taking this into consideration. Or should i just ride out the storm with my current QB's? Some Suggestion would be nice.

I wouldn't get rid of CJ. Rodgers day today just put his stock higher but I still wouldn't get rid of Johnson. I think the Micheal Turner deal would be alright if you didn't have to throw in CJ. Have you tried just the Turner for Rodgers thing?

see mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=259351

Edited by peteteacher2001