[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade LT?

Mono

Hi everyone! Looking for some advice here... :wacko::D

My starting roster:

QB Derek Andersen

RB LT

RB LJ

RB/WR Fred Taylor or WR Nate Burleson *

WR B. Berrian

WR M.Colston *

TE Randy McMichael

Obviously, I've lost Burleson for the year and Colston for 4-6 weeks. My backups are Isaac Bruce and Mike Jenkins (WR/ATL). I don't think I can survive playing Fred Taylor in the Rb/WR slot and either Bruce or Jenkins at WR.

I have been offered the following trade:

LT and Bruce for Jamaal Lewis, Donald Driver, and Jerome Harrison (WR) from an opponent with the following roster:

QB McNabb / Warner

RB Addai

RB Chris Johnson

RB/WR Calvin Johnson / Jamaal Lewis / Jonathan Stewart

WR A. Boldin / Tin Ginn Jr

WR D. Driver / Kevin Walter

TE Vernon Davis

What do you think? This is a non-PPC, points for yardage league.

I have decided I was being insane in the membrane on the LT trade...for those specific players. :wacko:

What about I give up LT and Isaac Bruce for Chris Johnson and Donald Driver?

Another option on the table from another opponent is LT for Cutler, Maurice JD, and Brandon Marshall. I like Cutler and Marshall, but then I'd be stuck with Fred Taylor and Maurice JD.

Any ideas? The LT and Bruce for CJ and Driver seems the way to go.

The LT for Cutler, MJD and Brandon Marshall is about 150% better than the LT and Bruce, for CJ and Driver...but I wouldn't do either.

I'd send out an email to the entire League letting them know I'm looking to Move LT for the best combo of RB/WR offered in return and see what you get.

Now I have on offer to trade LT for Cutler, Lendale White, and Brandon Marshall. This is intriguing, as the Jags O-line is decimated. Also, since i already have Fred Taylor, I wouldn't be handcuffed.

But there's the issue of Chris Johnson getting more carries than Lendale White...