[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrel Ownes for Steven Jackson?

michaelman

mmm... Meh

T.O. is arguably the number ONE receiver now.. or Wayne.. I have them both ^^.. and moss.. but

It doesn't seem right trading the BEST WR (according to the big rotowski)

for a Projected top 10 RB.. that's performing like a bottom 10 RB... Even if he gets better.. and his O line does better....

Their Defense is still one of the worst and STL will be playing from behind in a lot of games this year.. I don't see them continuing to run just to get SJAX some fantasy stats...

I feel like I should at Least get a injured Marques Colston from him in addition... but those two are his draft 1 and 3...

TO was my draft 2... I might throw in a fred taylor or something if I were to go for colston...

if anything.. SJAX is a sell low.. and TO is a sell very high.. I don't like the idea of doing a 1 for 1

I agree... Sjax may be a stud, but he probably won't do that well this year with the Ram's OL looking like swiss cheese. I say either get more from the deal (like someone who will replace TO in your top WR) or just stay put... you can get more than that for TO. At least get a different top RB...

Edited by femmefootball

I have counter offered him... TO + fred taylor (random filler player)

for

SJAX + Colston...

I don't think I will have any problems making the playoffs... as you can tell from my roster I can play Patten/ Eddie royal in for byes and match ups.

Then come Playoffs hopefully with colston at 100 %... id have...

Brees +

Colston

WAyne

Moss

SJAX

etc....

thoughts?

i still think moss can do okay.. i think he's become a Plaxico Burress of NE. (the only passing option)

with that said.. moss still has less value than TO.. but with TO I am.. currently trying to get Colston added in....

I can't do a WR for SJAx.. cuz then in playoffs he'd have Colston + WR, jacobs, t jones, grant... that's pretty stacked..

If i trade with the guy it has to have colston in it... or jennings.. i like colston better.