[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need your opinion rb for wr

crazy8

It is ppr standard system. I need your opinion about trading to see if it is fair or suggestion. It could upgrade my rb crop, but little downgrade my crop.

my rb crop: LJ, Deanglo willams, Ray Rice, Darren Mcfadden, Deuce Mcallister. My wr crop: Braylon Edwards, Greg Jennings, Matt Jones, Sidney rice and Anthony Gonzelaz. If I accept trade and I am thinking to trade to get Lee evan to give up one of my rb. I need your helps please!!

First thing you need is english lessons, I could barely understand what you are asking. If you are asking if you should trade B Edwards for R Bush, it depends on your starting requirements. Outside of Jennings you don't have any other WRs of the starting caliber, and Lee Evans is never the answer unless the question is who does the least with the most natural ability.

Interesting question, it's a pretty fair trade and your RBs could use some help, Bush is gold in a PPR scoring system, so even though Braylon is a stud, might be inclined to do it.

How many of each position do you start?

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 def/st

1 kicker

First thing you need is english lessons, I could barely understand what you are asking. If you are asking if you should trade B Edwards for R Bush, it depends on your starting requirements. Outside of Jennings you don't have any other WRs of the starting caliber, and Lee Evans is never the answer unless the question is who does the least with the most natural ability.

*sigh* I repect your opinion about english lessons. Nobody is perfect even i am deaf person and I do not care what they think I do this and I do that. All I want is suggestions like other people ask for help or opinion. My requirements are:

1 qb

2 rb

3 wr

1 def/st

1 kicker.

As much as I'd like to see you pick up Reggie Bush (especially heading into the next 4-6 week sans Marques Colston in NO) given that you have to start 3 WR you can't give up Braylon Edwards.

If you could package Braylon and McCallister (useless in PPR) for Bush and a Derek Mason esque WR that might be doable, but you have to get a starting WR back as part of this deal as well, you can't roll week by week with Jennings, Gonzales, and Rice...that's a death knell.