[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson or Chris Johnson

Wackshady

Steven Jackson @NYG

Chris Johnson @ Cincy

Need some help on which to start. Giants D is pretty tough on the run, and the Rams are just terrible,,,,,,

but on the other hand......The Associated Press reports St. Louis Rams RB Steven Jackson said he expects to receive his normal 25 to 30 carries in the team's Week 2 game after rushing the ball just 14 times in Week 1. 'I am definitely looking forward to it,' Jackson said about running more. 'I think that is when the offense and the team thrive, when we control the ball on the ground.

Edited by Wackshady

Steven Jackson @NYG

Chris Johnson @ Cincy

Need some help on which to start. Giants D is pretty tough on the run, and the Rams are just terrible,,,,,,

but on the other hand......The Associated Press reports St. Louis Rams RB Steven Jackson said he expects to receive his normal 25 to 30 carries in the team's Week 2 game after rushing the ball just 14 times in Week 1. 'I am definitely looking forward to it,' Jackson said about running more. 'I think that is when the offense and the team thrive, when we control the ball on the ground.

I have the same issue.....but like i have said in other threads...always starting your studs doesnt really apply when it comes to SJax. not this early in the season...

Yes Jackson can be a beast...but its inconsistent....plus the Rams have a tough match up this week and they will be throwing from being behind.

I plan on sitting Jackson this week....if he does well ...then great, now we can see that he can produce against a good defence, and i will start him in week three..

Johnson, has shown already that he can produce against a tough defence and this weeks matchup against Cinn. is just to sweet to pass up.

IF Jackson produces he will put up the same number that C.Johnson will this week...not more, just equal.

I feel that Johnson is for sure going to put up at least one score and combined for 100yrds...