[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 1 of these QB'S do I push to the bench?

theprofessor

I have to start 2 of these 3. I have pretty much decided that Kitna sits but I would like some advice from the masses for confirmation.

Phillip Rivers @ Denver

Jason Campbell at home versus New Orleans

John Kitna @ home versus the Packers

I think San Diego and Denver will be a shootout and with LT a little banged up I see Rivers throwing the ball 35-40 times. The way Denvers offense looked last week the Chargers could be behind and throwing to catch up.

I think Jason Campbell has a similar situation against New Orleans in that it will probably be a shootout and to beat the Saints you typically have to put up 35 or more. Plus you have the fact that New Orleans defensive backfield and linebackers are decimated by injury and the guy that is most healthy is Jason David :lickschops

Kitna could put up big numbers if Green Bay gets ahead. Green Bays DB's are a little banged up to but will the Detroit OL give him enough time to exploit them? To me Kitna provides the most risk of these 3 but some might think, after last weeks performance that Campbell provides the most risk.

I also normally lean to the QB that is playing at home. Scoring is below. Your thoughts are appreciated.

• 4 pts - for passing touchdowns of 1-39 yards

• 6 pts – for passing touchdowns of 40-49 yards

• 8 pts – for passing touchdowns of 50+yards

• 0.05 pts for each 1 passing yard (example- 324 yards passing =16.2 pts)

• 1 pt for 2-point conversion pass

• 0.10 for each 1 yard rushing (example- 38 yards rushing =3.8 pts)

Sit Campbell ... he looked totally clueless against the NYG last week, so it seems reasonable that he ride the pine at least until WAS starts to show some signs of life. The NOS defense is not quite as imposing as the NYG, but still - Kitna / Rivers look to better alternatives this week.

Edited by ts

I have to start 2 of these 3. I have pretty much decided that Kitna sits but I would like some advice from the masses for confirmation.

Phillip Rivers @ Denver

Jason Campbell at home versus New Orleans

John Kitna @ home versus the Packers

I think San Diego and Denver will be a shootout and with LT a little banged up I see Rivers throwing the ball 35-40 times. The way Denvers offense looked last week the Chargers could be behind and throwing to catch up.

I think Jason Campbell has a similar situation against New Orleans in that it will probably be a shootout and to beat the Saints you typically have to put up 35 or more. Plus you have the fact that New Orleans defensive backfield and linebackers are decimated by injury and the guy that is most healthy is Jason David :lickschops

Kitna could put up big numbers if Green Bay gets ahead. Green Bays DB's are a little banged up to but will the Detroit OL give him enough time to exploit them? To me Kitna provides the most risk of these 3 but some might think, after last weeks performance that Campbell provides the most risk.

I also normally lean to the QB that is playing at home. Scoring is below. Your thoughts are appreciated.

• 4 pts - for passing touchdowns of 1-39 yards

• 6 pts – for passing touchdowns of 40-49 yards

• 8 pts – for passing touchdowns of 50+yards

• 0.05 pts for each 1 passing yard (example- 324 yards passing =16.2 pts)

• 1 pt for 2-point conversion pass

• 0.10 for each 1 yard rushing (example- 38 yards rushing =3.8 pts)