[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with Randy

rcm1201

I have Moss and I think it is just going to get worse as the season continues. Would it be wise to target someone like Calvin Johnson in a straight up trade or should I stick it out with Moss. The only thing I'm worried about is that if he doesn't get looks for the next couple of week, I will be stuck with a 1st rounder who no one wants.

Well I know in my league a straight up trade Moss for Calvin Johnson would not fly, even though Moss does not have Brady tossing him the rock anymore, he is still a stud ....I know today didn't help your situation,but I would give it another week and hope he gets the looks and performs....

im in the same situation, but im in a league that doesn't allow you to trade players taken int he top 3 rounds. I sat Brandon Marshall for Moss this week. should i do it next week? im so lost

Well lets see how the week comes along as far as injuries and what not...as of now I would start Moss over Marshall due to the fact that Denver is going against the Saints Defense which is pretty solid IMHO....Moss is going against the Dolphins (no need to elaborate on that)

Edited by sp33dkills02

I also have R. Moss and have looked at everyones comments, I am not sure if its panic time yet. The thing that really concerns me is that if I do wait another couple of weeks and the same thing happens with Moss not getting the looks he won't be worth anything like he would be now if you made a trade...It's a tough situation for us Moss owners this early in the season....