[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Trade - Witten for RB?

PCs

So, guy in my league wants to collect Cowboys...whatever. I have Witten (backed up by Scheffler) and he has offered me a RB (Lynch, Forte, or J.Stewart) and Shockey for Witten and EDGE. I have Addai and S.Jax, neither of whom I am pleased with but neither of whom will I trade!

Any thoughts?

We offer 1 pt per catch for TEs (1 pt per 2 catches for everyone else), 2 pt bonus for every 50 yards for TEs, 6 pts for TDs (pass or run or catch), and 1 pt per 20 yds with bonus for 100 yds rush or rec for RBs and WRs (1 pt per 40yds passing with 2 pt bonus for 300 yds). Standard Team Defense points apply, although aren't relevant to this discussion.

Roster

Cutler, Hasselbeck, Cassel

Addai, S.Jax, Edge, Rudi, Rhodes

S.Smith, Boldin, R. White

Witten, Scheffler

Gould

PIT, SEA

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

I'm not sure I would do that trade. At first it looks good, but then you will have to decide which 2 RBs and which TE to start every week. Not that that is a bad thing, but do you think you will hit the right RB & TE and gain more points in doing so than having Witten over Shokey/Sheffler and Addai/SJax?