[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver pick up

Mags

In checking out my team in my sig, is there anyone you would drop to possibly pick up Michael Bush since it appears McFadden and Fargas could be out next week? Not sure if I should just leave well enough alone, but with the possibility of MJD and LT not playing next week, I do not want to chance it. I was thinking of possibly D. Will or R. Williams. I would like to hang onto Chester and while I do not need 3 QBs, Carson has me worried and I cannot drop him already and I may be trading Cassal to the former Brady owner.

I would just leave well enough alone...I think your RBs will work themselves out - someone will go down or become the true backup or win the starting job at some point in the season. I think M.Bush is not of high enough value.

To my eye, maybe a WR for Cassel would be a good idea? Maybe you can go Cassel/R.Williams (or D.Williams) for a quality WR and Brady, then cut Brady to get Bush...just thinking out loud!!

I think I would sit for a little bit.....M Bush does not really have a ton of value unless McFadden is not playing this week or is limited...

Fargas is going to be out for a little bit anyway with the groin injury so Bush would be a good handcuff to Mcfadden. Is Mcfadden cannot play this weekend then Bush would be a nice pick up for any team - he looked good in the game and could steal a few carries even with Mcfadden playing, time will tell....

Thanks for the advice. I actually just sent Cassal and Ricky Williams packing for Anthony Gonzalez and the other guy accepted. Not sure if I could have gotten more, but I needed a decent #4 WR and I already had two QBs (Warner and Palmer). What do you think? Could I have gotten more or even gotten away with trading just Cassal for Anthony Gonzalez? The guy I traded him to had Brady, then Jeff Garcia and last week had to play with Pennington so he was pretty desperate to pick up a QB, but I also wanted something that would pass through and not get rejected.