[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roy Williams Broken Forearm

Cowboyz1

Well, I am sorry Roy is hurt but he once again was chasing the play as a DEEP Safety. I still can't get how he is trailing the play when he is suppose to be deepest guy on the field. He is slowing down and getting worse. I have supported Roy even in the face of all his shortcomings but he use to make a few plays a game that kept my support. You remember, a big hit here and there, a pick once in while and surely a tackle or two behind the line of scrimmage. Even an occassional sack when blitzing.

I wanted to believe he would play better this year but it looks like he may not see the field again. Thanks for the memories Roy. You will always be my boy but I have to concede that your play is not what it use to be and your just to much of a liability to be out there now. Sorry bud but I have to cut you loose. I will never forget the Philly pick of Mcnabb and taken to the house for the win, and that is how I want to remember you. :wacko:

Ok Watkins. Time for you to step up and take over for our fallen soldier. Let's ride...........