[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacobs or McFadden

Mano22

Choose 1 for the rest of the season. My other backs are JJones, JStewart, and Slaton so I have decent backups so injury risk hot a huge issue. Thanks for your help.

As a Giants fan...i see what's going on with the RB situation...3 great backs...so the chances of Jacobs carrying a heavy load...thus producing huge fantasy days...getting slimmer by the week...but he's great when he's in...

As a Giants fan...i see what's going on with the RB situation...3 great backs...so the chances of Jacobs carrying a heavy load...thus producing huge fantasy days...getting slimmer by the week...but he's great when he's in...

Exactly - Jacobs will put up a monster 5+ yards per carry average and get most likely all of the goal line carries. He's good for atleast 70 or 80 yards a game and a TD.

He only has so many chances to put that number up, however. I do not see him getting more than 15-18 carries a game when you have guys like Ward and Bradshaw waiting to run around a tired / banged up Defense in the second half.

I'd still go with Jacobs. Especially now - maybe later in the year J Stewart may be getting more carries as well and will be the better fantasy back. Stay safe in Jacobs, you have your upside back in your other starter.

Edited by mibar22

Exactly - Jacobs will put up a monster 5+ yards per carry average and get most likely all of the goal line carries. He's good for atleast 70 or 80 yards a game and a TD.

He only has so many chances to put that number up, however. I do not see him getting more than 15-18 carries a game when you have guys like Ward and Bradshaw waiting to run around a tired / banged up Defense in the second half.

I'd still go with Jacobs. Especially now - maybe later in the year J Stewart may be getting more carries as well and will be the better fantasy back. Stay safe in Jacobs, you have your upside back in your other starter.

If Ward or Bradshaw go down...Jacobs becomes much more valuable...right now Coughlin is lovin' the change of pace all 3 give. I don't know that there is a better group of backs in the NFL. It makes it tough for us fantasy owners but makes it great for us G-MEN fans. I'm leaning towards DMC right now...you'll have a better idea after next week though if Fargas sits out. At this point it's anyone's guess...