[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stewart over T. Jones this week?

Medal of Honor

Stewart is against Min, and Jones is against SD.

I didn't start Stewart last week and I'm now crying over it cause he gave me all the points I needed ( +12 ) to win my matchup. It's that stupid split carries thing that bugs me about him. Anyone see him getting more carries and / or repeating his performance this week? Is he worth starting over a guy that gets 90% of his team's touches?

We start two RBs, but right now that other slot is going to be taken up by Chris Johnson still he falls in value. He's looking good right now.

I would start Jones. Like you said he is going to get 90% of the touches plus Merriman is out and that SD Def doesnt look like they were last year. Whereas MINN has a solid front.

Im starting Jones this week hoping he can get something going against these guys.

I can throw Stewart in the flex, but there's also Hightower, Gonzalez (IND), and Walter vying for that spot... the NFL is all backwards, I don't know what to do, lol. How did Stewart own the CHI defense in the end of the game? Is that all he needed to do to get him more carries?

Edited by Medal of Honor

Should I trade / drop anything, or is my team decent? I feel like everyone in the office is making trades that are making their teams a lot better, while I am making no trades, and everyone thinks I'm silly for that. Where do I need help? OR am I pretty balanced for a 12 team league (team is in my signature, lost cause I didn't start Stewart).

I guess I get a little antsy for the following reasons:

1. Reggie Brown is still not playing, and DeSean Jackson is looking good (albeit stupid). Even when he does come back, will he be valuable at all?

2. Anthony Gonzalez and Randy Moss have the same bye week (Week 4), meaning that I'll have to start Brown or Walter that week. I'm not sure I want to do that...

3. All of my backs except for Jones are in a split-carry situation. Stewart and Johnson had REALLY low scores until the late 3rd and 4th quarters of their games. Hightower only gets goal line and 3rd down carries.

4. Kitna still has some fantasy value, which could completely dissolve if he loses his job. I want to try and get something for him while I still can (sell high).

5. Seahawks D/ST scares me...