[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR help

FHeros

Iam in a 16 team league and have Braylon Edwards, D.Driver, Bryant Johnson,R meachem, C.henry, deion branch, D hester, Laurent robinson, Josh morgan, and Courtney Taylor. I have many options but the quality could use improvement. I have depth at QB and RB with McNabb and Cutler, as well as a slew of options at RB. R.Bush, J.lewis,Thomas Jones, Hightower, sammy morris,

Pierre Thomas, Leon Washington,and Chris Taylor.

Would it be wise to move McNabb to improve my WRs? Or have a stud QB backup in this year of major injuries?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

You can always pull a QB off of waivers to fill in bye week..but lets be honest 100% of the time one of those QBs is going to be wasting time on your bench eating up 15+ points per game. Meanwhile your WRs will be fighting for single digits. My opinion...trade McNabb now, while stock is high, get a better WR. Throw in any one of your WRs if you need to offset a two-fer one trade or get a Top 5/10 WR. Might as well upgrade you weakest area by using one of your stronger positions that'll just waste away on your bench. Using a top WR every week will net you way more points than the points you'd gain from using McNabb over say Campbell or some Waiver wire QB on a bye week or a random soft DEF. In my opinion, for what its worth anyway.

I'd consider packaging McNabb with Driver to bring back a stud WR to pair with Edwards, along with bringing back a decent QB to be Cutler's backup, given you should be starting Cutler every week. I think McNabb and Driver both are name players, but both are past their respective primes, so you can get more in trade for them as a package than they will actually produce.