[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice with Julius Jones

Fulch

I'm in a crazy league that starts 2 RBs, 4WRs, 2 W/T flex, and 2 W/R flex. PPR and return yards count too.

My RBs are:

LT

Willie Parker

Edge

Julius Jones

Rashard Mendenhall

Leon Washington

Darren Sproles

Michael Bush

My WRs are:

Baylon Edwards

Larry Fitz

Justin Gage

Kevin Walter

James Jones

Amani toomer

(They currently all start with no backups availible)

I have been offered Jericho Cotchery and Antwan Randel El for Julius Jones.

Take the trade or not?

Randle El is not an upgrade over most of your bench WRs....so this deal is really Cotchery for Jones straight up. I am not sure this deal helps or hurts your team that significantly. If I am reading your message correctly, you could play up to four RBs and six WRs.

You really need Jones at RB and you really need a guy like Cotch at WR. I think the net effect of losing Jones and gaining Cotchery is really like shuffling the deck chairs no the Titanic - it does get you anywhere safer this year. Just my two cents.

Play your gut feel, but I dont see this deal as really helping your team that much. Now, if LT or McFadden and Fargas are going to be out for four to six weeks, I would do the deal as you have Sproles and Bush to step into the 4th RB slot and you upgrade to Cotch at WR.