[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marion Barber for Brandon Marshall

robert terni

That sounds like a steal. Barber is consistant. right now Marshall is on another planet and will eventually come back to earth when double teams find him (I think) ...in the long run RBs generally will get you more consistant points than Wrs.

Well that is of course unless you PPr is like a point per 5 yards that is. I'll assume its probalby 1pt per 15PPr and 1 pt per 20yards running or something similar.

Since it is a PPR league this is an even deal. Since MJD is disappointing so far, making this trade would help your depth for week 4 when Addai is out and you have to start a RB. But then again, MJD gets to go against the Texan's defense in week 4, which is a great matchup.

My brain says toss up. My gut says don't do it (but what does my gut know?)

i just countered offer with....RODGERS AND MARSHALL FOR CUTLER AND BARBER...hes a huge packers fan so lets see

If he takes that trade, you are GOLDEN. Because you will get points for Culter every time he passes to B. Marshall when you face him. I love this trade. I wish I had it.

Please see mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=259742

i just countered offer with....RODGERS AND MARSHALL FOR CUTLER AND BARBER...hes a huge packers fan so lets see

Rodgers and Marshall for Cutler and Barber....If he takes Rodgers and Marshall for Cutler and Barber he's crazy. But if he does, then I'd say you made a STEAL and a half and he will spend alot of Sunday's cursing you later.

he offered you Forte and Barber for Brown and Marshall. You get Forte and Barber?!?!?! fand he gets only Brown and Marshall? OMG...Take that...Take it now!!!!

I agree, he's an idiot to offer this to you. Take it now. even if it was just Barber for Marshall, you are deep enough at WR to pull it off.