[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QUICK!HELP! MEETING TONIGHT....

northr1980

its add/drop for the week tonight at 8pm....

i need help....

gonna dump ginn for amani toomer (or ike hilliard)

do i dump mendenhall? does he have any value?

if do i was thinking of grabbing JACOB HESTER because i heard he would get goaline carries.... Im not

gonna end up with SPROLES, guy ahead of my is gonna take him...could get fred jackson, michael bush, ahmad bradshaw.....

what do i do? is mendenhall wasted space?

My team:

mcnabb, schaub

tomlinson, julius jones, chris johnson, mendenhall, chester taylor

andre johnson, colston (ugh), bobbby engram (ugh), ted ginn

winslow, carlson

scobee

bills d

Got to get a WR to help out until Colston returns. I think Mendenhall has value, but if the McFadden injury turns out to be bigger than currentlyis being let on, then M Bush could have a huge week vs. KC this week.

I think you need a WR more than a RB...if you really want to bolster your RB core I would take M. Bush.

I know Hester will be in on the goaline, but I think they will be throwing more than anything else....and M. Bush looks like he could carry the load in any situation.

uh.... wrong week dude....

What today is not the 9th of Sept? Geez, the mortgage & credit cards are all now overdo!!! Crap why didn't someone tell me this earlier - sort of explains this weeks FF score... :wacko:

P.S. Play Norwood then if this is the 16th - of course that would be if you have him.