[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

7 Player blockbuster trade just offered to me

LayLow

My original team is in my sig.

I was offered

Lee Evans

Tony Gonzalez

Chris Chambers

Aaron Rodgers

Sammy Morris

for

Andre johnson

Felix Jones (We get return yard points)

This was from the Marion Barber owner.

What do you think?

Here are some things to think of.

1. I would have to drop 2 guys off the bat from my team. (Prob Roddy White and Bulger)

2. Would i play Rodgers over Brees?

3. Would I play Gonzo over Shockey?

Edited by LayLow

why would you only have drop 2? by my count you would have to drop 3 (unless you're already 1 man down on your maximum roster size)...anyway, it would def give you some qb depth and yes, I would sometimes start Rodgers over Brees (particularly until Colston returns), depending upon match-ups...IMO Evans and Chambers are both upgrades over the 2 you're planning to drop, but don't know who your 3rd drop would be...that may make the difference in my decision to trade...

why would you only have drop 2? by my count you would have to drop 3 (unless you're already 1 man down on your maximum roster size)...anyway, it would def give you some qb depth and yes, I would sometimes start Rodgers over Brees (particularly until Colston returns), depending upon match-ups...IMO Evans and Chambers are both upgrades over the 2 you're planning to drop, but don't know who your 3rd drop would be...that may make the difference in my decision to trade...

Already 1 man down on roster due to trade of:

I get

Braylon Edwards

Caronlina Defense

for

He gets

Holt

Chester Taylor

Tennesse Defense

Well, you would definitely be giving him a potential top-5 WR and a handcuff for his stud RB in exchange for 2 potential top-10 (and maybe a top-10 and top-15) WRs...although, I think Rivers and Edwards are maturing nicely and have subsequently increased the value of their respective #1 WRs...anyway, the way I see this is it boils down to Johnson/Jones for Evans/Chambers/Rodgers...the rest of the guys involved are pure fodder (the Chiefs are really, really bad now, and Morris is a role player)...the bottom line is, will the addition of those 3 guys overall improve your roster to the point it is better than without Johnson/Jones? I think it's a 50/50 call, and would do whatever you feel most comfortable with doing...

Well, you would definitely be giving him a potential top-5 WR and a handcuff for his stud RB in exchange for 2 potential top-10 (and maybe a top-10 and top-15) WRs...although, I think Rivers and Edwards are maturing nicely and have subsequently increased the value of their respective #1 WRs...anyway, the way I see this is it boils down to Johnson/Jones for Evans/Chambers/Rodgers...the rest of the guys involved are pure fodder (the Chiefs are really, really bad now, and Morris is a role player)...the bottom line is, will the addition of those 3 guys overall improve your roster to the point it is better than without Johnson/Jones? I think it's a 50/50 call, and would do whatever you feel most comfortable with doing...

Pretty much. With my current situation, i don't have to try to guess which 2 wr's to play (Andre and braylon), if I got evans and chambers, each week I would be guessing as to which one had the better day. I will let it sit until after this week. Hopefull neither his nor my players get hurt this weekend which would nullify the trade offer.

I would pass. None of the guys you would get would start over your original squad.

Seems like alot of players that would only be good injury-depth and bye-week fillers.

I agree, why give up Andre Johnson? Total stud. Your team is better without the trade. Id be looking to unload Chiefs, not acquire them too.