[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at TE? Carlson or Winslow?

bgibjr

Looking for big production in non-ppr league...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you start?

• John Carlson vs. STL
    • Kellen Winslow @ BAL

I have Carlson and want Winslow. I go with Winslow who is proven and seems to be the only guy who can hold on to the ball in Cleveland. Honestly you can't go wrong with either as I see them with the same stat line at the end of the day. However, Winslow has the upside on a projectedly better team with healthy wide outs and looking for a win.

I just don't know how much Carlson's performance is lack of targets. I know this though, NFL teams arent dumb and if he was hurting teams and they can't shut him down then that is a good sign. They know they don't have wideouts but he is still getting open. On the other hand, he hasn't scored only caught passes in the middle underneath. That could mean the teams are just letting him get his because he doesn't hurt them that bad with a here and there 10 yard grab. Who knows but I am riding him for now.