[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade DeSean Jackson for Chad Ocho Cinco?

Klinger

I was offered Chad Ocho Cinco for DeSean Jackson straight up in a PPR league. Jackson right now is perhaps near his peak value as Brown and Curtis will eventually come back and take some looks from him. I don't think he will always be getting 100 yard receiving games either.

As for Ocho Cinco, he is at a low after playing two tough defenses. However Palmer's injury, Ocho Cinco's injury, and the overall pathetic status of the Bengals makes me wonder if this is a temporary or permanent low.

Do you think that I should make the trade? Is there something I am not considering? Thanks!

Just look at the numbers:

CJ Game 1+2 = 5rec / 59yds

DJ Game 1+2 = 12rec / 216 rec yds / 109 return yds

Don't get me wrong, Ocho Cinco is the man - but Palmer just plain sucks right now, and their schedule isn't getting easier.

McNabb is healthy, obviously likes DeSean, and he returns kicks.

If you're looking to unload him I think you can get a lot more value...

Those are good points but what about when Reggie Brown and Kevin Curtis come back? Do you think his value will be anywhere close to where it is right now? I mean he went from a late round rookie flyer to being worth more than a preseason stud in two weeks. I could see his getting much fewer looks when the other WRs return... but then again maybe not because he is doing so well.