[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaston, RBrown wr phi, Courtny Taylor

doug2344

I am thinking of deal Garrard for Cards Def and one of the guys above who makes the most sence?

Right now i have the saints def.

Cards looking like they are going to be tough on def this year/ the saints will get lucky now and then but week in and week out with no td they are horrible

so out of these 3 wr who has the most upside

Breaston Cards

Re. Brown PHi

C Taylor Sea

Need to deal by thursday night if i want them this week

Should i stand with NOS def.

I have pmanning JTO and Garrard.

Will garrards value go up of comtinue to drop. and everyone has plenty of qbs with slow start garrard is not showing alot of promise.

NO is not as bad a D and they will get better. It is week 2. Ellis in the middle is a Rookie with huge upside and a great motor. Hold the Saints and forget all three of those wideouts as they will not help you at all. None of them is worth a roster spot in my opinion. AZ hasn't played any of the elites yet so you don't know what their D is all about yet.

I am thinking of deal Garrard for Cards Def and one of the guys above who makes the most sence?

Right now i have the saints def.

Cards looking like they are going to be tough on def this year/ the saints will get lucky now and then but week in and week out with no td they are horrible

so out of these 3 wr who has the most upside

Breaston Cards

Re. Brown PHi

C Taylor Sea

Need to deal by thursday night if i want them this week

Should i stand with NOS def.

I have pmanning JTO and Garrard.

Will garrards value go up of comtinue to drop. and everyone has plenty of qbs with slow start garrard is not showing alot of promise.

I like Garrard but his O line is letting him down from injury. If they can get the line stable then Garrard should be fine. He won't be a stud but he will be fairly consistant for say 200 and a touch each week.