[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB

Flip_Side

Sammy Morris Vs MIA

Or

LaMont Jordan Vs MIA

PPR league.

I like Sammy's chances in the redzone but LaMont ran the ball way more effectively last week.

What do you guys think? I think one of these guys will be a pretty good play against the Fins.

Sammy Morris Vs MIA

Or

LaMont Jordan Vs MIA

PPR league.

I like Sammy's chances in the redzone but LaMont ran the ball way more effectively last week.

What do you guys think? I think one of these guys will be a pretty good play against the Fins.

LaMont Jordan RB Foot Did Not Participate In Practice --

Laurence Maroney RB Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice --

Wow that is a tough one flip. Moroney is dinged up as usual and Sammy is the swing pass and screen play guy. Jordan is a pounder. Faulk has clean up duty. Man I can vision all three running all day on the Fins as NE will shut the fins down. I ses shutout written all over this game which means a lot of garbage time running to take the clock down and end the misery for the fins as soon a possible so they can go home and lick their wounds. I am inclined to go with Jordan if his foot is ok. The question to me is when the game is out of hand or totally under control who will they hand the ball of to after every three and out by the fins? Who are they willing to risk injury running late in the third and all of the forth quarters? I am inclined to say Faulk and then begs the question will Jordan out rush and score enough to overcome the catch points, recieving yards and rushing yards and possible TD's from Sammy Morris? After all those questions, I come up with Jordan getting 100 plus with a TD (if foot is ok to play) and Sammy with 7 catches 50 to 70 yards, another 50 rushing and a possible TD while Faulk get 3 grabs, 50 yards and a score. On top of that if Moroney get into the action he takes from Jordan. I am inclined to go with Sammy because they dink and dunk more than any team and they are playing it safe with Cassel.

With all that said, I say Sammy, Faulk then Jordan as they will most likely save his foot from unnecessary damage.

Edited by Cowboyz1

This question is SOOO much better than Marion barber or MJD... congrats man!!

I'd go with Sammi b/c of his production so far. I believe jordan is slightly hurt.

BUT TO BE 100% HONEST, I had sammi and dropped him.. why?

b/c faulk came back and took away Sammi's third down attempts.

when NE was within the 10.. they gave it to 2 different guys .. before they tried sammi.. and yes finally sammi got in.

Maybe they learned from that.. and will just give it to sammi from now on.. or maybe they will just keep spreading it around.

I would stray away from NE rbs this week... kinda like Denver RBS with 4 instead of 3. If you need a guy this week.. go get Michael Bush

Edited by michaelman

This question is SOOO much better than Marion barber or MJD... congrats man!!

I'd go with Sammi b/c of his production so far. I believe jordan is slightly hurt.

BUT TO BE 100% HONEST, I had sammi and dropped him.. why?

b/c faulk came back and took away Sammi's third down attempts.

when NE was within the 10.. they gave it to 2 different guys .. before they tried sammi.. and yes finally sammi got in.

Maybe they learned from that.. and will just give it to sammi from now on.. or maybe they will just keep spreading it around.

I would stray away from NE rbs this week... kinda like Denver RBS with 4 instead of 3. If you need a guy this week.. go get Michael Bush

It was actually Marion Barber Vs Clinton Portis :wacko:

You're really telling me to pick up Michael Bush who might not even play if Mcfadden starts against a Bills defense that has looked great? pshhhhh i'll stick to the mess in New England unless reports say Bush is the absolute starter this week.

LaMont Jordan RB Foot Did Not Participate In Practice --

Laurence Maroney RB Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice --

Wow that is a tough one flip. Moroney is dinged up as usual and Sammy is the swing pass and screen play guy. Jordan is a pounder. Faulk has clean up duty. Man I can vision all three running all day on the Fins as NE will shut the fins down. I ses shutout written all over this game which means a lot of garbage time running to take the clock down and end the misery for the fins as soon a possible so they can go home and lick their wounds. I am inclined to go with Jordan if his foot is ok. The question to me is when the game is out of hand or totally under control who will they hand the ball of to after every three and out by the fins? Who are they willing to risk injury running late in the third and all of the forth quarters? I am inclined to say Faulk and then begs the question will Jordan out rush and score enough to overcome the catch points, recieving yards and rushing yards and possible TD's from Sammy Morris? After all those questions, I come up with Jordan getting 100 plus with a TD (if foot is ok to play) and Sammy with 7 catches 50 to 70 yards, another 50 rushing and a possible TD while Faulk get 3 grabs, 50 yards and a score. On top of that if Moroney get into the action he takes from Jordan. I am inclined to go with Sammy because they dink and dunk more than any team and they are playing it safe with Cassel.

With all that said, I say Sammy, Faulk then Jordan as they will most likely save his foot from unnecessary damage.

Didn't hear about the Jordan foot injury. I know one of the 2 will have a decent game FF wise, I guess I'll just stick with Sammy since he's been somewhat consistent scoring.

Navigating the Patriots running back situation seems really tough until someone really stands out. And then knowing Belichick, he'll see nothing the following week. :P Based on the fact that this is PPR, you're sure to get some stats out of Sammy.

Also, if you could give your two cents on mine, I'd appreciate it. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260263

bush will get 15+ carries even with mcfadden playing. and he will out produce those NE backs.. I guaransheed it. bump this after the weekend.

Coming from someone who wants to start Royal and Patten over Moss I'm not so sure about that.

it's royal At NO.. and patten at Den... and i was worried about moss b/c of CASEEL which is perfectly warranted... .. but wow okay . WE'LL bump this after the games.

and this coming from you...........some1 that BENCHED BARBER ..... keep on benching barber!... LOL at you... atleast I only considered benching my stud.. YOU WENT AND DID IT...

it's royal At NO.. and patten at Den... and i was worried about moss b/c of CASEEL which is perfectly warranted... .. but wow okay . WE'LL bump this after the games.

and this coming from you...........some1 that BENCHED BARBER ..... keep on benching barber!... LOL at you... atleast I only considered benching my stud.. YOU WENT AND DID IT...

Portis is a stud also and to tell you the truth. The only reason I started Portis over Barber is because I was too hyped up for the opening game of the season and I needed more incentive to actually watch the whole game.

well u were wrong then, and you're wrong now about the NE rbs.

We shall see. This is a bet that's actually worth taking. I think ONE of the NE Rb's will out produce Bush by far.

Edited by Flip_Side

just to help you out..

The Patriots held RB LaMont Jordan out of practice Wednesday with a foot injury. He is considered questionable for Week 3 vs. the Dolphins. (Updated 09/17/2008)

Do you read anything in the thread? Cowboyz21 posted that in his first post.

michaelman

You know what Man, your starting to piss me off and I have had about enough or your $hit and Flip, you should tell this guy to go F himself.

Let me tell you what Partner, you sound like a guy worried about being in the running for Advice Poster of the year, with a BAD ego problem.

EXCUSE us for stepping on your toes here. Tell you what, why don't you take those fragile toes of yours and soak them in cold water, then rub some ointiment on them, wrap em up real gently with some cotton balls and put them up on the couch. Then keep them the F out of these posts.

You think we want to ask these questions as most are just trying to get some insite here and help eachother out. We don't need you telling us what moves or questions are up to your standards. KISS MY A$$, not on the left side,not on zee right side but right in zee middle.

You post your team down there in your sig, $300 BIG MONEY LEAGUE so we all think your a BIG TIME PLAYA, with your three STUD WR's that looks FANTASY to me. I ask myself Why? Why would he need to tell us about his Money league and how much is at stake? This board is about all you got for your self esteem I suspect and your probably in some lonely job with nothing to do all day but show how smart you are in the Huddle Fantasy Forums. Well buddy, I about unloaded on your punk arse in my other post but I didn't want to taint it.

I think your a two bit wanna be Advice hero that thinks he should blast anyone who threatens his turf because that's ALL YOU GOT. Don't bother getting up just sit there and look stupid as you have been exposed.

There, I said it. To tears in a bucket, F it.

Sorry guys but I jjust had it with this guy. Don't mean to highjack your post or get it locked up but he just had this coming. There is a nice way of helping out people and an arrogant "your stupid" way of doing it and MR. Man here always seems to choose the latter.

Edited by Cowboyz1

michaelman

You post your team down there in your sig, $300 BIG MONEY LEAGUE so we all think your a BIG TIME PLAYA, with your three STUD WR's that looks FANTASY to me. I ask myself Why? Why would he need to tell us about his Money league and how much is at stake?

TRUTH.

PPR league

1. LaDainian Tomlinson

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Joseph Addai

4. Marion Barber

5. Brian Westbrook

6. Steven Jackson

7. Tom Brady

8. Frank Gore

9. Randy Moss --- me

10. Clinton Portis