[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LINEUP HELP

mr rick

I really need some help this week. I am 1-1, but easily could be 0-2. i am stuck on my startewrs this week, and really would like some input.

QB- Rothlesber, or O'Sullivan

RB- L. Johnson, Addai, or T. Jones, start 2

WR- A. Johnson, S. Holmes, I. Bruce, or D. Bowe, start 2

DEF- Minnesota, or Balt

I really need some input, i have not scored well in the first 2 weeks, and i am very lucky to be sitting at 1-1

Also was offered a 2nd round pick next year for O,Sullivan, but my lineup this week is much more important. thanks

I really need some help this week. I am 1-1, but easily could be 0-2. i am stuck on my startewrs this week, and really would like some input.

QB- Rothlesber, or O'Sullivan

RB- L. Johnson, Addai, or T. Jones, start 2

WR- A. Johnson, S. Holmes, I. Bruce, or D. Bowe, start 2

DEF- Minnesota, or Balt

I really need some input, i have not scored well in the first 2 weeks, and i am very lucky to be sitting at 1-1

Also was offered a 2nd round pick next year for O,Sullivan, but my lineup this week is much more important. thanks

Use Big Ben, it's easier to spell. :wacko:

That said,

Big Ben he will be good for 250 and 2tds. JT could go off on SF at home but Detroit can't be this bad every week and JT is a rookie. I thing gore has a better chance of going off then JT. Either way I think you leave at the most 6 point on the bench but the downside is JT with 170 and 1TD while Gore goes for 150 and 2 scores.

LJ and hope for better production against ATL as they should be in the game as I don't imagine ATL blowing them out.

Addai because he is your stud and Jones I just can't see going off against the Charger D who are desperate to stay in the AFC hunt. Charger D will be ready to play on Monday night.

Johnson and Holmes as Holmes will get it going this year and they will need to pass against Philly at home.

Baltimore D as I would say Cleveland is struggling right now and Edwards has a banged up shoulder and has the drops. This is tough call though because Minn is solid defensivley and can get after the QB. I have to lean towards Baltimore because Carolina is firing on all cylinders right now and with Steve Smith coming back I would not bet they stop the Carolina O. Hope you get more opinions on this call though because I am not confindent in either defense.

Good luck.

Edited by Cowboyz1