[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner/Roy for TO

johnny sack

NO you should not have to add anyone. Warner for TO straiight up. That would be fair. He should even give you more then TO for Warner. I would ask for TO and a backup for any position. You don't need to give up anything more than Warner.

Lol... either this guy is joking.. or he is a complete idiot... you'll be da mn lucky if he accepts Warner and Roy.

Warner "managed" the game in week 1.. and had ONE good game in week 2 vs. some random team from MIAMI. WOooaooh all the sudden he's worth an even swap with the number 1 Wide out now that Moss is Bradyless?

It's not like there's a new younger franchise qb behind him that is dying to get another shot at starting.. or maybe even splitting time.

And then there's Roy Williams... I'm pretty sure if you asked around ... A majority of people are high on Calvin Johnson this year.. that being said.. Roy and Calvin are gonna be fighting for those Kitna passes. And there are only going to be a few b/c every one of his TDS comes with an INT...

side note: I wish I played in that guys league.

Lol... either this guy is joking.. or he is a complete idiot... you'll be da mn lucky if he accepts Warner and Roy.

Warner "managed" the game in week 1.. and had ONE good game in week 2 vs. some random team from MIAMI. WOooaooh all the sudden he's worth an even swap with the number 1 Wide out now that Moss is Bradyless?

It's not like there's a new younger franchise qb behind him that is dying to get another shot at starting.. or maybe even splitting time.

And then there's Roy Williams... I'm pretty sure if you asked around ... A majority of people are high on Calvin Johnson this year.. that being said.. Roy and Calvin are gonna be fighting for those Kitna passes. And there are only going to be a few b/c every one of his TDS comes with an INT...

side note: I wish I played in that guys league.

If the guy is willing to part with TO then it's worth a try getting him straight up. I to wish I was in his league. I wouldn't be giving up TO period but the guy said he was desperate. See how much?

Edited by Cowboyz1

The other team's top QB is Carson Palmer so they might be panicking...would this trade be fair: Warner + Roy Williams for TO?

I'm sorry where did you get "desperate" from that?

They key word I'm seeing is "Might" be panicking...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that johnny here hasn't actually contacted the owner and from his speculation is asking us if that would be a fair trade. Which once again it is not for TO.

But yes... offer it and hope he doesn't get insulted

The other team's top QB is Carson Palmer so they might be panicking...would this trade be fair: Warner + Roy Williams for TO?

I'm sorry where did you get "desperate" from that?

They key word I'm seeing is "Might" be panicking...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that johnny here hasn't actually contacted the owner and from his speculation is asking us if that would be a fair trade. Which once again it is not for TO.

But yes... offer it and hope he doesn't get insulted

Well if you must know, if the guy has Palmer as his starting QB he is in trouble and secondly if TO is even remotely concidered a trade option right now then he is doublely not that swift so I say give it a try.

I would agree with you though I did read a lot more into what he wrote. I have been reading so many of these I read into this as a "trade option" that was arranged. My bad.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I have Cutler at QB and Delhomme as a backup so i dont really need Warner

No way. I'd never give up T.O. for Roy WIlliams and Warner...but I guess it depends upon the rest of his team. I'd personally only consider like Cutler for T.O.