[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I let T.O. go?

bigguns

Trade offered:

Mcnabb and B Edwards for Carson Palmer and T.O.

I have Palmer/T.O and obviously need QB help. Backups are Favre and just picked up O'Sullivan(yes I am that desperate). McNabb sounds aweful good and Edwards could snap out of it....HELP

Thats a tuff one, I do see Palmer snapping out of it though, and TO is always going to be a better play than B. Edwards. I wouldn't but thats just me. I think McNabb is good, but in the end I don't know. Can you ride out the storm for another week.. or two?

Thats a tuff one, I do see Palmer snapping out of it though, and TO is always going to be a better play than B. Edwards. I wouldn't but thats just me. I think McNabb is good, but in the end I don't know. Can you ride out the storm for another week.. or two?

I am 0-2 and really need a win...

Who is their starting QB that they are offering McNabb? maybe they think they are trying to sell high, Philly plays Pit, Chi, Was the next three weeks, but after that they have a nice schedule ( minus 2 games vs NYG ), so he might be a good play overall.

Do they need WR help, or are they 2-0 and making their team better. I am assuming that you can't pick up anyone off of waivers?

I would hate to lose TO for sure. Palmer really couldn't air it out against the titans with the weather. I am not saying he is going to get it done against the Giants but he should play better, don't you think?

How many playoff spots are in your league?... Mine is 6/10 make playoffs.. which is pretty easy to make.. if you're in the same situation.. then I wouldn't panic... and I would also suggest ridding it out 1 or 2 more weeks.. JUST BECAUSE TO is THAT good.

But Value wise you're gaining a lot right there.

Thats a good point, mine is 8/12 and I started 0-3 last year and made it in just fine and almost made it to the championship except for all my starters getting benched before the playoffs.

Who is their starting QB that they are offering McNabb? maybe they think they are trying to sell high, Philly plays Pit, Chi, Was the next three weeks, but after that they have a nice schedule ( minus 2 games vs NYG ), so he might be a good play overall.

Do they need WR help, or are they 2-0 and making their team better. I am assuming that you can't pick up anyone off of waivers?

I would hate to lose TO for sure. Palmer really couldn't air it out against the titans with the weather. I am not saying he is going to get it done against the Giants but he should play better, don't you think?

He has Delhome and Kurt Warner. He is the only other 0-2 team so he is also in panic mode. His WR core is pretty good with Steve Smith, Eddie Royal, Brandon Marshal, Calvin Johnson, Deshaun Jackson and Driver. He doesnt really NEED T.O., so I am not sure of his thoughts. Unless he thinks Palmer will turn it around and then he will have gained T.O. and basically give up nothing.

We are a 6/8 league.

If I were him, I'd be thinking "Stack my WR core with this trade... and then I can shop around calvin and jackson"

I'm sure thats about right. My biggest problem is I have 2 of the biggest flops of the season so far in Palmer and Steven Jackson...somebody shoot me for taking S Jax over Westbrook...I felt S jax and Rams had something to prove...guess they do and its that they suck!

Thanks fro your input.