[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai or S, Morris

Vlrich

WDIS

1pt per 10yds rec/rush

6pts per TD

Addai vs Jax

Down side.......he plays a team he hasn't done well against and

he hasn't done anything this season worth mentioning.

Upside.............Tony dungy wants to go back to the run and

he has his Center Jeff Saturday due back on saterday

S, Morris vs Miami

Downside........ 3 running backs in the RBBC

QB hasn't proven himself yet

Upside.............. Only healthy Running back in the RBBC and

they are playing Miami.

Thanks in advance

You have stated your case for both guys well, and I think you should go with your gut but because tyou asked ....

I would personally chose Addai, I did last week even against a stout MN defense, because he is Indy's clear and obvious #1.

I think he can still get a TD against the Jags, and that is what your banking on, potential TD's. He isn't going to get the yards.

You have stated your case for both guys well, and I think you should go with your gut but because tyou asked ....

I would personally chose Addai, I did last week even against a stout MN defense, because he is Indy's clear and obvious #1.

I think he can still get a TD against the Jags, and that is what your banking on, potential TD's. He isn't going to get the yards.

If you are banking on TDs , go with Morris, good chance at 2 at least....with Lamont and Larry banged up !!!! :wacko:

I am not sure how well Addai will do he is the bigger name, but history is against him he hasn't done real well vs them. However, Belichek is one to rub it in the faces of the team that the player used to play for, in this case NE acquired Morris from Miami. Welker could have a big game as well. Just keep an eye on Maroney and Jordan, if they don't practice tomorrow you can feel a little better starting maroney. If either is playing though go with your stud in Addai.