[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Rodgers OR Jay Cutler?

ballermz23

I dunno we all saw what happend between the boys n the eagle i think it'll be an encore when GG n da Boys play! Cutler is a sexy pick but I'd go for the fireworks.

see mine!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260405

There is no room in the game of fantasy football for the term sexy.

NO Defense if awful and Cutler is firing the ball all over with the lack of a running game. Remember safe play don't make a choice on hopes and dreams.

You can start Cutler every single game for the rest of the season unless you have a good alternative that's playing Detroit or New Orleans.

Assuming that the NFL does not punish Marshall for the charges. I know they knew about them before and still only gave a 3 game suspension and dropped it to one.. but you never know...

Start Cutler, he will throw at least 2 tds. Has Aaron Rodgers had a bad game yet? this is his week to either prove he's an elite QB or if he's just be playing medicore defenses. I honestly think he will struggle. Dallas brought blitz packages at Mcnabb although not often but Mcnabb escaped because he's incredible. I can see Aaron Rodgers throwing 250 yards 1-2TD's and 3 INT's. Thats just my opinion but i think he will struggle. Cutler will be consistent all year and he's a more vocal player, he knows he's good.