[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: Rivers & Bowe for Jennings & Palmer/O'Sullivan

CiminoUM5

Standard scoring, 1 ppr league, also .5 ppc.

I've currently got:

QB - Cutler, Rivers

WR - Edwards, Holt, Bowe, Evans, Rice, White

RB - Westbrook, Gore, Forte, Stewart, Watson

TE - Gates, Crumpler

D - Philly

K - Bironas

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex.

My main issue with my team right now is that I'm pretty worried about Braylon. I've seen a lot of Browns football over the last 3 or 4 years and he's looking frighteningly similar to the way he looked prior to his breakout '07. Hopefully it's just rust from missing most of the preseason but I'm not convinced yet.

I originally had an owner wanted to give me 85 & Hasselbeck for Rivers and Rice, but as I said I decided 85's too much of a risk right now. Jennings is the man in an offense that appears to be pretty potent in GB so I think that's a safer play if this guy will take it. If this sounds good for me, should I go for Palmer or O'Sullivan as the extra piece in the deal?

Standard scoring, 1 ppr league, also .5 ppc.

I've currently got:

QB - Cutler, Rivers

WR - Edwards, Holt, Bowe, Evans, Rice, White

RB - Westbrook, Gore, Forte, Stewart, Watson

TE - Gates, Crumpler

D - Philly

K - Bironas

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex.

My main issue with my team right now is that I'm pretty worried about Braylon. I've seen a lot of Browns football over the last 3 or 4 years and he's looking frighteningly similar to the way he looked prior to his breakout '07. Hopefully it's just rust from missing most of the preseason but I'm not convinced yet.

I originally had an owner wanted to give me 85 & Hasselbeck for Rivers and Rice, but as I said I decided 85's too much of a risk right now. Jennings is the man in an offense that appears to be pretty potent in GB so I think that's a safer play if this guy will take it. If this sounds good for me, should I go for Palmer or O'Sullivan as the extra piece in the deal?

Take O'Sullivan. Mike Martz made Kitna a top tier fantasy QB. Palmer is brokendown and so are his receivers. SF will always be behind and throwing like mad. Jennings and O'Sullivan, good trade. Good luck.