[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you want on your bench? (Long term benefit)

Lost

:D Sorry in advance for the lengthy post. So I picked up Laurent Robinson late in my draft to stash on my bench. I knew he wouldn't come out of the gates running, but could be be a good flex option or bye week replacement as the season comes along; He just needs his chance. :D

Obviously, he hasn't done anything and I thinking about taking a flyer on an RB to replace him on my bench. Keep in mind that this is a standard PPR keeper league (1 per 10 rush/rec, 6 per td, 1 PPR), so I am looking at immediate benefit as well as long term. Week 1, Atlanta's passing game looking promising, but Week 2, they sucked!!! Am I jumping the gun too early?

So, now that you have the back story. What should I do? :D

---->Option 1: Keep Laurent Robinson stashed on my bench and keep fingers crossed.

---->Option 2: Set Laurent Robinson loose and replace him with an RB as fast as Tatem Bell can steal your luggage.

If you pick Option 2, please tell me who you would replace him with:

Option 2 RB Possibilities:

Michael Bush (Has good potential with competition hurting, but Oakland has the "Kiffin Kurse")

or

Fred Jackson (yeah, he is behind Lynch, but still makes the most with his pass catching)

or

Brandon Jackson (Will he reamin starter if Ryan Grant returns or should I say when he returns?)

Please let me know if you would go with Option 1 or 2. If it is 2, who would you replace him with? I am leaning toward Option 2 with Fred Jackson! :wacko:

In case you want to know to help your decision. Here are my current RBs and WRs:

RBs:

LT (toe scares me)

M Turner (Very happy with his production )

Jamal Lewis (Will this guy turn it on)

C Taylor (serviceable back up)

F Jones (breakout potential already and more if anything happens to Barber)

WR:

S Holmes (Been decent so far, even opposite Ward)

E Royal (Very nice surprise and awesome waiver pickup)

W Welker (Not too shabby so far even with Brady gone)

A Gonzalez (Really turned it on last week - I knew Harrison would have problems)

Laurent Robinson (The Big Question Mark and My Current Dilemma)

I like Freddie over M Bush in a PPR league. I think you 'll see more consistent points over the long haul from Freddie. Bush may be back on the bench once McF and Fargas come back.